Monday, March 17, 2008

My First Wristy


I made this a couple days ago but hadn't put the photo up yet. This is a wristy made out of an altoid type tin. The label started out as white cardstock but I used two of Melanie's "What's in Your Tin" sets and the little flower from baroque motifs to make the label in river rock and blue bayou. The river rock around the outer edge of the lid is a strip of cardstock, and the ribbon is blue bayou double-stitched. I used my CAD to punch a hole in the side for the wrist strap that I will use to hang this on the wall with all the little pieces for whatever my current project is so that I don't lose them (ask me how many projects have had to be put on hold so I could find ANOTHER of a brad/flower, etc. after I lost the first one).

4 comments:

Lee said...

Cory that's just gorgeous!!! I love the color!! What a great idea to hang it on the wall!! Aren't these addicting??!!! LOL

Melanie said...

TFS Cory, this tin is so sweet!

Teresa said...

Cory- that is really cute!

Beth said...

This is soooo darling! I don't have a CAD yet, but I'm quickly getting convinced! TFS