Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New sewing machine!

In December I bought myself a serger and a new sewing machine to keep at my house (old one stays at my Mom's).  I didn't get a chance to even open the boxes until last week between holiday travel and getting back to work (1st week of the semester barely leaves time to breath, much less create).  Anywho, in typical me fashion I jumped into long-term projects!  I've decided to do a couple quilt alongs and a weekly sewing group over on flickr and some other home decor type projects for here at my house.

So far I've signed up for a half-square triangle block of the month group from In Color Order, a sew along from Sew Much 2 Luv, a swoon quilt along from I'm A Ginger Monkey, and a mixed sampler quilt along from SewHappyGeek

 Here is my 1st block for the HST block of the month group.

HST Block of the Month - January by cmgsweet

No comments: