Monday, December 3, 2007

Tagged!

LuvLee tagged me almost a month ago (yikes), so here goes:


1. If you could have $100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I would choose ribbon and eyelets

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose? Stamps, because you can do cute one layer cards, and they make stamps that look like ribobn

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? Cards, I'm already way behind in scrapbooking, another year won't hurt!

4. Would you rather own a scrap book store or have your own scrapping room at home? Room at home, I'm afraid trying to run a store would take all the fun out of it.

5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? Simple

2 comments:

Lee said...

Awww........thanks for doing the Tag!!! :)

Lee said...

Oh Cory!!!!!!!!! Hey there girl!!! I hope all is well with you and guess what?? I tagged you AGAIN!!! I hope you can play along......and I hope life isn't too crazy for you!!

You've been tagged:
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.