Monday, December 3, 2007

Long time no post!

Ok, I'm making an early New Year's resolution - to post here at least every two weeks. November was a hectic month and I'm so glad it is December, a calmer month, for me at least! Starting next Tuesday after fall graduation I'm off work until January 8th and I'm so looking forward to it.

Anyway, here are some pictures of recent creative works...

The first two are lap quilts mom and I made for grandmothers. The bright one if for granny who lives in a nursing home, the sepia toned one is for my Dad's mom to match her livingroom. All the pictures are pictures of her kids or her parents, etc. I hope they each like them.





And here is a birthday card I made for Grandpa. I think it came out quite manly! It uses DCWV papers, MFT stamps (Let's Here It For The Boys), and SU! 5/8th inch Old Olive Grosgrain.


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Both quilts are lovely but that picture quilt is FANTASTIC!!!!

I WILL make one of those, one of these days!

Youthleadergina said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing.