Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Craftroom/Office/Guestroom

Ok, I've been looking at everyone else's scraprooms and thought I'd post mine.....I rearranged and reorganized everything about a month ago and I like 100x more than I used to! I know it isn't quite at awesome as some on SCS, but it is mine and I like it!

So, this first picture is my scrap/stamp desk It is always a mess! I need to find something for that big white wall above it - I hate empty white walls, but it is an apartment so I can't paint. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something for it!




Turning counter clockwise from there you'll see one of my storage bookshelves, the closet doors with inspirational signs, and the spare bed with 82,000 pillows - ok, I exaggerate a bit!


Turn a bit farther counter clockwise and this is the next wall, no white space here! All my inks, my Cricut and all my papers, ribbon, stickers, etc. are in this corner.


Then turn a bit further and you are at the computer desk!



The room is about 10x11 with one window above the spare bed.

Anywho, this is my play place!

5 comments:

kerianne said...

Awesome stampin space, Cory! Love seeing what other people have done, and love seeing that I am not the only one with LOTS of stuff!!

UrgentCookie said...

Your room looks good. I like how you have made good use of your space! :0)

Lee said...

I love your stampin' spot!! I have to share mine with the Living Room/School area!! LOL

Diane Noble said...

Hey, great craft space. I use Mary Englebrecht in mine too and have those same posters. Peek in my craftroom if you have a chance.

Youthleadergina said...

Thanks for sharing. I like the way you made the plastic bins look cute. I love seeing other people's craft rooms.