Sunday, October 28, 2007

Here is a school folder planner I made this morning. I got the idea from Blue Moon Stamping and JanTink (I love her blog - she is too funny with the chocolate)


I have no idea where the paper/ribbon/stickers, etc. came from - they are some I bought last year for my moms Christmas scrapbook gift. I'm determined to not buy any Christmas paper this year, except maybe Dashing from the SU! sale in November.....


Anywho, the first pic is it closed....


















This is the first "page" of the planner, or the left side of the folder.




















And here is the second "page" or the right side of the folder. I'm still trying to get better at taking the photos - another one of those things I want to learn!

6 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

What a great project! I might have to CASE and do one of these for myself. ;0)

Lee said...

Cory..........I love it!!! I really should make one for my dear MIL!!

Diane Noble said...

I LOVE this! That is a must CASE for sure! Love you blog Cory, and thanks for welcoming me to Flybabies!!! I'll be back to visit your blog OFTEN. Love the little favors that look like candy wrappers. Too cute too!

Diane Noble said...

Cory,
I've tried to leave comments here a couple times and had trouble. I'm trying one more time.

LOVE the organizer! Your site is great. I see we both have a love for ME. I have those same posters in my craftroom...

Youthleadergina said...

I really do like this. Really cool.

JenniferL. said...

I love these organizers. I tried to make myself and I just stared at it b/c I was at loss on the paper choice. Yours is great!