Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Basic Blushing Guava Sketches

I made this card for Sketch Challenge 172 and Color Challenge 162 (basic gray, groovy guava, blush blossom) over on SCS. The butterfly with trail was cased from this card by luvtostampstampstamp. The base is blush blossom, then basic gray, then groovy guava cs and ginger blossom DSP. The image panel has groovy guava and basic gray ink on blush blossom, matted on groovy guava and then basic gray. The ribbon is groovy guava double-stitched and some Micheals $1 that is perfect basic gray color. Stamps are from Priceless set by SU!, and some piercing finishes it up.


5 comments:

Lee said...

This is just FABulous!!!! Cory...the colors are so perfect for this stamp set!!! And the little bit of sponging really makes that image POP!!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! Man do I need some gray ribbon!! :)

Beth said...

Grumpabella is a riot! The card is wonderful and the greeting suits it perfectly, lol! Beautiful job on the challenge card, too-very clever of Ms. Luvtostampstampstamp and brilliant of YOU to case it! :-)

kerianne said...

GREAT color combo. That ribbon layers is awesome!! That stamp set grows on me every time I see a cute card like this made with it!!!

Teresa said...

I cannot believe that I am still seeing cards that I have not seen before- I have been very bad about getting here- and that's a shame because I have been missing a lot of beautiful things.

REALLY beautiful!!!