Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Grumpabella is blue!

This card is for Bella Sketch #24 over on SCS. This is my first bella sketch challenge, I'm all excited waiting for my very first bella's to get here. Until then I thought I'd work with an image one of my SCS friends stamped for me. Grumpabella is colored with SU so saffron, not quite navy, and a Marvy marker that matches Soft Sky pretty closely. The paper is Soft Sky, Blue Bayou DSP, and Not Quite Navy for the darker cardstock. The sentiment is a Mary Engelbriet stamp I've had for a long time, no clue who actually manufactures it. Some piercing finishes it up!


7 comments:

Lee said...

I love the blue colors you used for her! And that sentiment is sooooooo great!!!

Suzanne said...

That sentiment is perfect!

Lesli said...

Great card - thanks for sharing!

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome Bella card! I love it!!

kerianne said...

This card is so gorgeous!! I love the layering and the paper piercing in the corner!!

Sarah said...

Cory I love this card!! The colors are great and match the sentiment perfectly!!

p.s. - you are welcome to come play anytime you would like!! I'm ONLY a few states away :)

Teresa said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sentiment!!!

This is a terrific card. The piercing as the final touch looks wonderful- just that little bit extra that makes the card special.

I really admire your work!