Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Gym and some sewing

Ok - I've finally decided I need to take better care of myself and started going to the gym. I went on Monday and my trainer had me do some upper body weights, and now 2 days later I can barely move my arms! Oh boy did I overdo it! So today I'm going back and we'll be doing lower body weights and hopefully I won't overdo it today!


Anywho - here is a picture of a project from a couple weeks ago, a lap quilt! All the patterened fabric is Mary Engelbreit (my favorite)!

And this is a matching Cricut cover for my bug - both items match my craft room/spare room/office.

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I love your quilt and your Cricut cover is too cute!! :)

Lee said...

I love that!!! Someday I'll learn how to sew!! Right now my "bug" is inside a container to keep the dogs from chewing it up!!

Suzanne said...

Oh another quilter...wonderful!
Suzanne