Thursday, September 20, 2007

I love the hot knife!

Ok, I'm one of those weird people who likes to "unmount" their stamps. I was having the most aggrivating time trying to cut the EZ Mount foam that I was sticking the rubber to for making cling type stamps until I saw the hot knife on another blog - I think it was the Bella blog.

So, I was considering buying a hot knife after seeing how well it worked on another blog and thought "But wait! You already have 2 different heat tools with different attachments, surely one is a knife tip!" So I checked my stash of rarely used goodies and there it was - I mounted about 7 sets in around an hour! I'm in love!!!!!

1 comment:

kerianne said...

I did the same exact thing...thought I needed to buy this tool and found I already owned it, just in different packaging...cuts like butter huh?!