Monday, September 17, 2007

Ramblings and a calendar too...

Woo Hoo!!!! I"m officially a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! I'm so excited.

Anywho, if you've happened across this blog you've noticed that I haven't done much with it yet :( Hopefully in the near future I'll have some pictures of things to show you and some information about Stampin' Up! specials that are going on. One day I hope this blog is as neat as some of the ones I've been looking at recently from links over at SplitCoastStampers. The ladies (and guys) over there are so talented!

For now, here's a picture of a calendar I made for my mom's fridge. The paper is certainly celery, and the ink is Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. The stamps are Bud Basics

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I love your calendar. Your mom is going to love it. Congratulations on becoming a SU demo. I just signed up myself so good luck from one newbie to another. :)

Suzanne said...

I love this! Where did you get the calendar? Did you print it yourself off your computer>
Suzanne