Monday, February 18, 2008

Bayou Mojo


Here is my card for Julie T's Mojo Monday #25. The colors are chocolate chip, close to cocoa, and blue bayou. Cardstock in all three colors, and dsp in blue bayou and close to cocoa, ink is chocolate chip. I used Stampin Up's True Friend stamp set. I inked some of the edges and used my ticket punch and retired satin choc. chip ribbon the eyelets are some I had in my mega eyelet stash, probably Making Memories...

It has a bit of a westerny feel, don'tcha think?

4 comments:

Lee said...

Cory!!! I love it!! Love it!! Love it!!! The colors.......the boho!! Gorgeous!! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card! Love the wide ribbon and the ticket corners on the image panel. Just lovely! Thanks for playing! :)

Diane Noble said...

Love this card, Cory! That's a great sketch but it takes creativity to turn it into a work of art. You did it!!! TFS

Jennie Skaggs said...

I love your colors and the layout. Beautiful card. Jennie