Monday, February 25, 2008

Cut-A-Bella



Woohoo! My new paper cutter showed up today! I bought a 12x12 Tonic guillotine cutter from joann.com last week and it finally showed up today after being "with delivery courier" since last Friday morning. I'm loving this thing!!!

So to christen my new cutter I had to take care of some challenges. This card fits sketch challenge 164, TLC157 (use two or more pattern papers) and a portion of LSC156 (use your own handwriting) AND since I think turqoise is a shade of blue I"m going to count it for Lee's challenge to use blue on a card.

Grumpabella came from Paula (thanks!) and was colored with prismacolor markers. All paper is SU, colors are tempting turqoise and old olive, ribbon is old olive.

5 comments:

Lee said...

Turquoise IS absolutely a shade of blue!!! Yaay!! I love this card....the dp's are so fun and just perfect with that Bella!!! Wonderful card Cory!!! :)

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a great card. Love the colors and the layout. I need a new cutter too....I have a trimmer style. Not sure if I would like the g! Jennie

Christi Flores said...

This card is fantastic! I want that cutter so bad! :)

JenniferL. said...

Very cute card!

Teresa said...

LOVE that Grumpabella!!! Great card!