Saturday, February 2, 2008

Don't feed the animals!


One of my other hobbies is volunteering at the local zoo. I decided to make goody bags for all the volunteers to snack on during our business meeting this Thursday. I used MFT stamps (I think the set is called "It's a Jungle out There" and various green and brown ribbons that I only had a foot or two of so I was able to clean out a whole bunch of ribbon "leftovers". Now I just need to do some projects with pink, blue, orange, red, and purple. Inside the bags are a small bag of Cracker Jacks with prize, and about 6 or 7 various sizes and types of Tootsie Rolls. And I only ate 2 or 3 of the Tootsie Rolls before I made the goody bags! Trust me, I was showing great restraint in only eating 2 or 3. Anywho, here are the two designs of the goody bags...


2 comments:

Lee said...

Cory those are sooo cute!! I love the snack bag idea!! I'd love to see some pics of your zoo job and any cute animals!?! :)

Teresa said...

Those are really cute! Such a nice touch to a nice thought.