Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Stress Relief - Just Add Ink!


After a less than pleasant day at work I forced myself to do the weekly sketch challenge on SCS in hopes it would help me relax and get over being 8 degrees of ticked off...and it worked!!! And here are the results...

Cardstock is River Rock and Purely Pomegranate, patterned paper is River Rock DSP, ribbon is Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon (retired) and the stamps are Infinite Goodness (leaves) which is a level 2 hostess set and Friendship Flowers for the sentiment.

6 comments:

Lee said...

I love this! The colors are so pretty and I love that dp! Isn't stamping the best therapy?! That's what I keep telling my dh too....it justifies my spending!! LOL

Christi Flores said...

This is so beautiful!! I love it!!

Teresa said...

That card is really wonderful! After a bad day, you should send it to yourself!

Sarah said...

Cory - This card is great!! I love the colors and papers you used! I have a surprise for you on my blog...check it out!!

Diane Noble said...

Hi, Cory! Just stopping in to say hello. I've been AWOL on Flybabies for awhile and just got back to check in on everyone, so wanted to come by and say hi!

Love this card. I haven't put RR and the Pomegranate together yet, but it's beautiful. TFS!

Billye Hanning said...

Wonderful card.....You can escape into this world of paper, can't you? thanks.....Billye