Wednesday, February 27, 2008

River Rock Star!

Today's card is for sketch challenge SC165 and I enjoyed TLC157 (technique challenge to use 2 designer papers) so much I had to use it on this one too. I also worked color challenge CC155 (use river rock, black, white) in there. My inking on top edge of the sentiment makes it look a bit crooked, but oh well. I don't think I know anyone graduating this year, but if someone pops up I already have a card!



Paper is basic black, whisper white, and river rock (cardstock and DSP). I used both the star punches and some river rock double-stitched ribbon also.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Soooo cool!!! What a great combination challenge card!! I'm just lovin' that color combo!!

Sarah said...

Cory - another great card you made!! The colors are great together and the stars look wonderful!!